Penta Pure is a leading supplier of water treatment in domestic, commercial and industrial water purification systems, We offer wide range of pre-engineered as well as custom engineered solutions for all water purification needs.
Water Treatment Products by Penta Pure, Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis, Sea Water Reverse Osmosis, Double Pass Reverse Osmosis, Automatic Multi Media Filters, Automatic Carbon Filters, Cartridge Filters, Automatic Water Softeners, Electrodeionization, EDI, Two Column Deionizer or Mixed Bed Deionizer, Ultra Violet Sterilizers (UV), Chemical Dosing Systems, Ozonation Systems, Chlorination Systems, and Custom Built Water Treatment Systems.
We are stockist most of the water treatment components such as membranes, pressure vessels, valves, chemical pumps etc.
Reverse Osmosis System
PP-RD series Reverse Osmosis System
Pentapure compact commercial reverse osmosis system is a durable piece of equipment which, with proper care and maintenance will last for many years. PP-RD series systems are part of a family of reverse osmosis units designed for operation with fresh and brackish feedwaters having TDS values below 2,000ppm. Models are available with permeate outputs of between 250 and 1000 litres/hr as shown in the specifications tables.
* High pressure stainless steel membrane housing
* Low Energy TFC spiral membrane
* High pressure S/S braided flexible hose
* Rotary vane pump / anti-corrosion multistage pump
* Microprocessor controller with TDS readout
* Automatic flush with raw water
* Low feedwater pressure sensor
* Storage tank level sensor input
* Permeate and reject flow rotameters
* Adjustable pressure regulator valve
* Liquid filled pressure gauges (Filter Feed, RO Feed)
* Concentrate recycling valve
* Electro-polished stainless steel frame
Feed Water Requirments
pH: 3.0 : 10.0
TDS: < 2,000 ppm (choose BW systems when exceed)
Turbidity: < 1.0 NTU (required pre-treatment when exceed)
SDI: < 5.0 (required pre-treatment when exceed)
Hardness: < 50 ppm (required pre-treatment when exceed)
Residual Chlorine: < 0.1 ppm (required pre-treatment when exceed)
Feed water quality, pressures and flow rates have a significant impact on the performance of any reverse osmosis system. To ensure reliable and consistent long-term performance, it is important to supply feed water having the minimum specifications detailed below. If your feed water supply is marginal, you should consider using a feed water break tank and booster pump to supply the system.