Penta Pure is a leading supplier of water treatment in domestic, commercial and industrial water purification systems, We offer wide range of pre-engineered as well as custom engineered solutions for all water purification needs.
Water Treatment Products by Penta Pure, Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis, Sea Water Reverse Osmosis, Double Pass Reverse Osmosis, Automatic Multi Media Filters, Automatic Carbon Filters, Cartridge Filters, Automatic Water Softeners, Electrodeionization, EDI, Two Column Deionizer or Mixed Bed Deionizer, Ultra Violet Sterilizers (UV), Chemical Dosing Systems, Ozonation Systems, Chlorination Systems, and Custom Built Water Treatment Systems.
We are stockist most of the water treatment components such as membranes, pressure vessels, valves, chemical pumps etc.
Industrial Reverse Osmosis System
PP-K series Reverse Osmosis System
Pentapure compact commercial reverse osmosis system is a durable piece of equipment which, with proper care and maintenance will last for many years. PK series systems are part of a family of reverse osmosis units designed with pre-filtration systems on a skid frame, for operation with fresh and brackish feedwaters having TDS values below 2,000ppm. Models are available with permeate outputs of between 250 and 1000 litres/hr as shown in the specifications tables.
- 304 grade stainless steel perimeter frame with rubber isolation feet.
- Integrated microprocessor based controller with display for TDS and system status.
- Automatic membrane flush (with feed water) at start-up and every 12 hours continuous operation.
- Flow meters for permeate (treated product) and reject (waste) streams.
- Liquid filled pressure gauges for feed water pressure and membrane discharge pressure.
- Feed water inlet cartridge filter.
- Feed water inlet solenoid valve.
- Low feed water pressure sensor with automatic shutdown.
- High pressure UPVC SCH80 membrane pressure vessels.
- All pre-treatment systems are amounted in one skid frame.
- Compact Space Saving Design.
Feed water quality, pressures and flow rates have a significant impact on the performance of any reverse osmosis system. To ensure reliable and consistent long-term performance, it is important to supply feed water having the minimum specifications detailed below. If your feed water supply is marginal, you should consider using a feed water break tank and booster pump to supply the system.