Penta Pure® System converts your water into pure drinking water. Penta Pure high quality Reverse Osmosis Systems are the most economical in the International market. It is the best drinking water solution for your every day need. Make a healthy choice for a quality product today.
Domestic Series Capacity: 75 - 150 GPD
A very compact solution that efficiently combines reverse osmosis (RO) technology with quick-change cartridges and water storage tank(2.2G) to produce high quality pure water. Small enough to fit comfortably under a standard sink or other small, convenient location. The economical, friendly, easy-to-install and easy-to-maintain solution to your purified water needs.
- The clean lines and graceful contours of the bright white cabinet
- Build-in 2.2 Gallons NSF Standards Water Storage Tank.
- Complete 5 stage reverse osmosis water filter system.
- Easy-open lid for easily cartridge filters replaced.
- Use twist and quick-change cartridge design makes filter changes fast, clean and easy.
- Automatic Shut-off Valve
- Flow Restrictor, Stainless Steel Check Valve.
- Long Reach Chrome Faucet (upgrade faucet is acceptable)
- Feed water connector & deliver valve
- Drain Saddle Valve.
- Easy installation, just plug & drink
- Quick-connect fitting for easy installation.
- Completely Assembled & Water leaking testing
- 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized Ready for Installation.
- High capacity booster pump. (optional)
- UV stainless steel. 1 gallon per minute (optional)
- Interchangeable color kits - Show your true colors (optional)
(Stage 1) 5 Micron Sediment Filter :
With only five micron rating. It is effective in removing dirt, rust and sand particles.
(Stage 2) Granular Activated Carbon Filter:
It takes out 99% of the chlorine and organic chemicals. It provides enhanced reduction of taste,
odor, and color.
(Stage 3) Granular Activated Carbon Filter :
It takes out 99% of the chlorine and organic chemicals. It provides enhanced reduction of taste, odor,
(Stage 4) Reverse Osmosis Membrane:
A thin film composite (TFC) high quality membrane that processes 50 gallons per day. It remove the
following hard water contaminants that may be present in your water: lead, cooper, barium, chromium,mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate, and selenium.
(Stage 5) Inline Post Carbon filter:
This carbon post filter removes objectionable tastes and odors to enhance the quality of your drinking water. We are using NSF approved post carbon to guarantee the taste of water.
Production: 50 GPD / 189 LPD
With a transformer, available in 110Volt, 220Volt or 240Volt (50/60Hz).
Water storage tank: 2.2gallons / 8.3 liters
With a booster pump (optional):
-Input in AC 110Volt, 220Volt or 240Volt (50/60Hz).
Operation pressure: 10 -100 psi
Dimensions: (cm)47 (L) x 40(H) x 27 (W)
Weight: 11.5 kg